Vaccination Verification & COVID-19 Protocol
Please read the following protocols that allow us to run a safe program for everyone.
Be advised, we are continuing the adapt to these changes and may change.
Updated November 2021
COVID - 19 Protocol
1. Skate Canada also requires that a COVID waiver be signed - this will be sent to new members before the first session. Please return via email.
2. At this time we are able to use the arena dressing rooms. Skaters can access the ice surface from any door but will only be able to exit from the door closest to the dressing rooms.
3. Social distancing rules will be in place.
4. Masks are mandatory in the arena facility but optional for skaters on ice surface.
5. There is an additional sign in sheet located inside the arena for their contact tracing. It will require your name, phone number, vaccination verification, & proof of ID .
More information can be found on our Return to Play Plan Here:
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us!