Vaccination Verification & COVID-19 Protocol
Please read the following protocols that allow us to run a safe program for everyone.
Be advised, we are continuing the adapt to these changes and may change.
Updated September 2021
COVID - 19 Protocol
1. Skate Canada also requires that a COVID waiver be signed - this will be sent to new members before the first session. Please return via email.
2. Only 1 parent per skater in the arena. (no exceptions – we have to adhere to max capacity numbers)
3. Skaters must come dressed to the arena - skates can be put on at arena facility – there will be assigned areas where parents and skaters must go and parents must stay in this area during the lesson.
4. Social distancing rules will be in place.
5. Masks are mandatory in the arena facility but optional on ice surface.
6. There is an additional sign in sheet located inside the arena for their contact tracing. It will require your name and phone number.
More information can be found on our Return to Play Plan Here:
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us!