COVID-19 Protocol - Return to Play
(Updated for the 2022-2023 Season)
Please read the following protocols that allow us to run a safe program for everyone.
Be advised, we are continuing the adapt to these changes and may change.
1. Skate Canada also requires that a COVID waiver be signed - this will be sent to new members before the first session. Please return via email or bring the first session.
2. Social distancing and good hygiene are strongly encouraged whenever possible.
3. Masks are not mandatory in the arena facility, including on and off the ice. Masks may be worn by any individual who chooses to.
4. Participants and attendees must self screen for COVID-19 symptoms. Please stay home if not feeling well.
5. Vaccine verification/status is not required.
Here are Skate Ontario’s Return to Plan Protocols:
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us!