COVID - 19 Protocol
Please read the following protocols that allow us to run a safe program for everyone.
Be advised, we are continuing the adapt to these changes and may change.
Updated Jan 2021.
2020-2021 SESSION UPDATE & ARENA LAYOUT - CLICK HERE
1. At this time, Skate Canada will not permit us to offer a Pre-CanSkate program. Skaters MUST be able to skate independently and get up without support.
2. Our program capacity is 25 skaters per hour for CanSkate.
3. There will be no in-person registration days. Please send all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org We will be accepting e-transfers.
4. Skate Canada also requires that a COVID waiver be signed - this will be sent to new members before the first session. Please return via email.
5. Only 1 parent per family in the arena. (no exceptions – we have to adhere to max capacity numbers)
6. Skaters must come dressed to the arena - skates can be put on at arena facility – there will be assigned areas where parents and skaters must go and parents must stay in this area during the lesson.
7. Social distancing rules will be in place.
8. Masks are mandatory in the arena facility but optional on ice surface.
9. Each week, before entering the arena, you will be asked to verify you have answered "No" to all the health screening questions. Please review the questions by Clicking Here
If an answer is "Yes", please stay home.
10. There is an additional sign in sheet located inside the arena for their record keeping. You will also be required to sign upon entry.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us!